There are many reasons why a financial investigation may be required, and these need not be contentious or litigious. There may be issues that require comfort and assurance over and above that obtained from normal accounting or audit procedures.
We have experience in numerous ad-hoc financial investigations, and can apply our investigatory skills in a wide and varied set of circumstances.
In cases where fraud is suspected, a comprehensive investigation must be carried out quickly, by investigators who have sound working knowledge of the best way to achieve a satisfactory outcome.
- Establish the most suitable route to proceed with an investigation
- Work closely with HR professionals
- Work closely with IT professionals, whether they are trusted suppliers or the client’s own team
- Maximize recovery from fraud
- Minimize damage to the business
- Support successful legal action against fraudsters
- Identify lessons to be learned to prevent a recurrence
How We Can Help
What Sets Us Apart
A strong business plan requires going beyond intuition and experience, and supporting your idea with fact-based market research. Investors need to have confidence in your understanding of the market, so don’t let yourself down by skimping on research. We have access to fee-based, subscriber-only resources such as:
We also regularly act for the defence in criminal matters. We understand how both sides of a case are put together, what decisions may have been made in preparing the evidence, and what other sources of evidence may be available. We offer a truly independent expert opinion.